Thursday, February 3, 2011

I HAVE SUCH GREAT NEWS I HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE!!


This morning I had my check-up
for my cholesterol and triglyceride count.

When my doctor came into the room,
he said,
"your cholesterol is perfect".

I thought he was kidding me
until I saw the numbers.

The last time I had it checked,
it was 238.
Today it is 143.
The last time my triglyceride count
was 381.
Today it is 140.

I must say
we are both really pleased
with this report.

Blessings to all who visit here,
Lynn

11 comments:

  1. Yeah!! We're doing a happy dance with you. Keep up the good work.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lynn!! What a great feeling that must be. Mine went from 284 to 144 but that was after 3 months of starting on a statin drug. I am hoping to get off of that ASAP! Keep up the good work!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What most excellent news for you - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!! Good for you Lynn--Now go have a cheeseburger and fries to celebrate--JUST KIDDING!! I'm glad that your numbers were good, it's so worrisome when they're not!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome news Lynn. How did you do it?? I would be jumping like crazy if mine was that good, You go girl!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations - how quickly did those numbers change? That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete