Monday, October 1, 2012

THE SEARCH CONTINUES....

When I started 
my gluten free adventure,
one of the first books,
I downloaded
was the 
Gluten Free Food List.

On Saturday,
my sweet husband,
helped me search the aisles
of one of our local supermarkets
for gluten free foods.
 




I have since then found that
The Celiac Disease Foundation
has a list of grocery stores
that carry gluten free foods
and those stores have a list
of many familiar name brand foods
that are gluten free!!
 


There is a also a website called
that not only list 
gluten free foods,
but other foods that people
might have problems with
such as peanut allergies, etc.
 It might be worth 
your time to look at it.



On Saturday,
I made waffles
with Bob's Gluten Free Baking Mix
using my regular recipe - 
they were superb!!
Maybe better than the ones
I make with real flour.

Blessings to all who visit here,
Lynn
 

1 comment:

  1. yummmmmm - I bet your waffles were good, Lynn, and you can still add strawberries or blueberries or banana and make it even more special. Is regular syrup okay or does that have to be special too?

    ReplyDelete